Helpful Resources For You and Your Family
We’re all looking for worthwhile activities to do with our kids right now. Here’s a growing list for you to explore.
Your suggestions are appreciated! Contact Abby Stayart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UChicagoGRAD Family Resources: University resources for parents and families
- Playdough recipe
- NIH General Medical Sciences Virtual Learning STEM Resources: check these out!
- Join the Neighborhood Parents Network for only $3. Check out their calendar of free virtual preschool, cooking classes, storytime, music & yoga, science of magic potions, and more.
- Tips for managing your kids’ coronavirus anxiety
- Book about COVID-19 for kids
- Science experiments for kids
- BoysTown: Helpful psychosocial tips for parents
- Now is the perfect time to lower the parenting bar.
- Free Learning Station dance songs
- PL3Y Kids Fitness (free daily dance/fitness sessions)
- Compendium of free art instruction
- 10 essential social skills you can work on with your kids
- 5-year-old’s Keep Away Corona podcast
- At The Table: a resource for navigating and improving your family dinner experience
- Some help structuring your bedtime routines
- downloadable respect dos and don’ts poster
- online BBC education programs